How to Get Started
- Go to https://binghamton.chronus.com/
- Click ‘Join Now’ as an Alumni Mentor.
- Complete your profile (make sure to answer all questions to get the best possible matches).
- Getting matched: Students are responsible for requesting a mentoring relationship. The mentoring platform uses an algorithm to indicate a strong match based on the students' criteria. You will receive an email notification when a student requests to establish a mentoring relationship. You may communicate with the student before opting to accept or refuse the request.
- If a student proposes a meeting time, you can either accept the meeting time, or accept the meeting request and suggest a different meeting time. You will communicate via the messaging feature in your account, or may share your contact information with the student.
Questions or need help?
If you need help with Mentor Match, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.