Massey studied Social Personality Psychology at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. His research focuses on sexuality and gender, anti-homosexual prejudice, racial bias in educational and law enforcement contexts, and the relationship between social science and social change.
- PhD, MPhil, CUNY
- MA, BA, Hunter College
- Sexuality and Gender
- Anti-Homosexual Prejudice
- Racial Bias in Education and Law Enforcement Contexts
- Relationship Between Social Science and Social Change
- NY State Department of Health LGBT Health and Human Services Grant. 2013.
- Academic Program and Faculty Development Fund Award, Binghamton University. 2010.
- Aaron Diamond Foundation Public Policy Fellowship. 1995.