Graduate School Test Preparation Guides:
The Scholars Program has a small library of test-preparation materials available for
those seeking some help preparing for graduate school admissions exams. These items
may be borrowed for a week at a time.
MCAT, LSAT and GRE.Location of Materials:
The Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development
University Union 133
Office hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Reservations for the test-prep resources may be made by visiting the front desk of the Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development - University Union (UU-133).
- When requesting the reservation, please be sure to let the staff know you are asking for the Scholars Program test-preparation materials. These materials are kept in a separate location than other career resources at the Fleishman Center and will require a staff member to retrieve them.
- Material borrowers will be entered into Libib, which is an online library lending system used by the Center.
- Materials may be borrowed for up to 5 business days.
- Materials are to be returned to the front desk at the Fleishman Center. Please let the staff know you are returning a Scholars Program resource so that the materials can be placed back in the appropriate space.
- Jordan M. Smith, Scholars Program Career Consultant, will be monitoring the lending system to ensure the resources are returned during the appropriate time.
LSAT Study Materials Reservation:
LSAT #1: Powerscore LSAT: Logic Games
LSAT #2: Powerscore LSAT: Logical Reasoning
LSAT #3: Powerscore LSAT: Reading Comprehension
LSAT #4: Official LSAT Test 70 (September 2016)
LSAT #5: Official LSAT Test 80 (December 2016)
LSAT #6: Official LSAT Test 81 (June 2017)
The front cover of each LSAT book is labeled in pink with a number.MCAT Study Materials Reservations:
MCAT #1: Kaplan MCAT: Biology Review
MCAT#2: Kaplan MCAT: General Chemistry Review
MCAT#3: Kaplan MCAT: Organic Chemistry Review
MCAT#4: Kaplan MCAT: Biochemistry Review
MCAT#5: Kaplan MCAT: Physics & Math Review
MCAT#6: Kaplan MCAT: Behavioral Sciences Review
MCAT#7: Kaplan MCAT: Critical Analysis & Reasoning Skills Review
MCAT#8: Kaplan MCAT: Lesson Book
MCAT#9: Kaplan MCAT: High-Yield Science: Solutions & Extra Practice
The front cover of each MCAT book is labeled in orange with a number.GRE Study Materials Reservations:
GRE#1: ETS Official GRE: Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions Volume 1, 2nd Edition
GRE#2: ETS Official GRE: Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions Volume 1, 2nd Edition
GRE#3: ETS Official GRE: Guide to the GRE General Test 3rd Edition
GRE#4: Kaplan GRE: GRE Prep Plus 2019
GRE#5: Manhattan Prep: 5lb Book of GRE Practice Problems 2nd Edition
The front cover of each GRE book is labeled in blue with a number.
- Contact: Jordan Smith (Scholars Career Counselor in Residence) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: C4 - Student Success Center, Office 101E.
- Jordan's office hours are available at: https://www.binghamton.edu/residential-life/communities/career.html
Happy Studying, Scholars!