Make lasting connections
We are eager to learn about the changes, impacts and differences you have made since you graduated from Binghamton University.
The department seeks to involve alumni through their growth and development after graduation. You can connect with the department and the college in a variety of ways including:
- Serve as a field instructor
- Speak with current students
- Organize alumni events
- Make financial contributions
- Deliver continuing education workshops
Reconnect with Department of Social Work
- MSW alumni, please contact John Vassello, Director of Admissions and Student Services, or at 607-777-9197.
- BSW alumni, please contact Dr. Sarah Young, Director of BSW Program, or at 607-777-9259.