School of Management alumni are exceptional and they can be found in varied industries across the globe. But they all share a passion, purpose and pride in their education from Binghamton University.
SOM's network is growing, allowing more resources and opportunities for current and future students.
We encourage all of our alumni to stay connected with SOM. Whether you're interested in making a financial contribution to the school, recruiting our talented students for internships or career opportunities, promoting volunteerism, or providing valuable mentorship, we want to hear from you.
SOM students make an impact. Meet one of them
Top Ways to Show Your SOM Pride
- Become a mentor for current students on Mentor Match.
- Participate in networking events with students and alumni.
- Join an SOM alumni board or council.
- Provide a professional development workshop or guest lecture for a class. Contact Carolyn Schapiro at email@example.com.
- Reconnect with an SOM student organization or affinity group.
- Recruit SOM students for internships or full-time opportunities, participate in career exploration weeks, set up a coffee chat, host an on-site visit at your place of employment, or provide job shadowing opportunities. For more, contact SOM Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SOM Career Services shares job postings that may be of interest to School of Management alumni. Register with our online recruitment platform, hireBING by Handshake, for full access to all of our job postings.
- How to connect with other Binghamton alumni.
- Stay up to date with Binghamton University news.
- Make sure your contact information with the Alumni Association is up to date, so you can receive future publications and newsletters from SOM.