Accelerate your Path to Profession
Looking to gain a competitive edge in the job market? Our MBA programs are carefully designed to help you save both time and money on your academic journey.
- Four-Semester MBA option
- One-Year MBA Option (June-May)
- Management fast-track MBA (Business majors from AACSB-accredited institutions)
- Harpur fast-track MBA (Binghamton University students)
- Watson fast-track MBA (Binghamton University students)
- Professional MBA program in NYC (business majors from AACSB-accredited institutions)
Beginning in Summer 2018, students who have clearly defined career goals and have taken coursework in economics and statistics have the option of completing the program in one calendar year.
Our Management Fast-Track MBA is available to students who have earned a bachelor's degrees in business from AACSB-accredited schools within the last five years.
For current Binghamton University undergraduate students, we also offer our Fast-Track programs to help achieve your MBA through the Harpur College of Arts and Sciences and the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Binghamton University also offers a Professional MBA program in New York City. The program (September-August) is designed for people who work full-time, with classes held on Saturdays only.
Coursework and Curriculum
Our MBA curriculum is designed to prepare you with the essential tools needed to be effective leaders in today's rapidly changing corporate, non-profit and public sectors.
Explore the MBA curriculum for more information.
The experiential opportunities the School of Management provides are second to none, allowing students to develop the hands-on skillsets needed for their career. Opportunities include:
- Create a comprehensive media campaign for Zenith, one of the largest media marketing agencies in the country, in the Strategic Media Planning course.
- Work closely with Deloitte client-serving professionals to develop cybersecurity expertise and project management/teamwork skills in the Deloitte Cybersecurity course.
- Consult with regional and local organizations on strategic leadership and change management practices in the Strategic Leadership course.
- Develop industry reports with a team of equity research analysts in New York City through the Jefferies Externship Program.
- Analyze supply chain efficiency and make management recommendations for real-world companies like Mazda Motors through a Supply Chain Management project course.
- Manage the Binghamton University Investment Fund portfolio worth $300k and gain invaluable experience in following the financial markets and valuing companies.
Our MBA programs emphasize real-world challenges and encourages you to work independently and in collaboration. Beyond the classroom, we prepare our students to pursue careers through professional development courses that include job search strategies, development of networking and interviewing skills and interaction with employer guest speakers.
- 15th on list of "A-list" MBA Programs in U.S. (CollegeAtlas.org)
- Number 43 top public school MBA program and #77 overall (U.S. News & World Report)
- 29th on list of Best Business Schools for Avoiding Massive MBA Debt (Student Loan Hero)
After You Graduate
Binghamton University’s School of Management is a leading source of new hires for a range of corporate firms, including EY, PwC, Deloitte and KPMG. With the school’s strong national reputation, alumni are also actively sought out by regional firms and government agencies, such as the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Nearly 90% of recent graduates received full-time job offers within 90 days of graduating.
Recent graduates have also gone on to work for Grant Thornton, Microsoft, Mazda, AlphaSights, Protiviti, Citi and Amphenol Aerospace.
Total Enrollment: 107
*Score(s) represent the AVERAGE for the most recently admitted class. Scoring lower
will not result in automatic rejection of your application, and scoring higher does
not guarantee acceptance.
Information regarding admissions, financial aid, housing, program costs and visiting Binghamton University's campus is presented on the Graduate School.
With the exception of our Management Fast-Track and Professional MBA programs, no previous business coursework is required for admission into our program. Well-developed English and computer skills, as well as a working knowledge of calculus, are beneficial.
Complete instructions for applying to Binghamton University are available on the Graduate School's how to apply webpage. If you have questions regarding application submission, contact the Graduate School at 607–777–2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information is subject to change. While we make every effort to update these program pages, we recommend that you contact the department with questions about program-specific requirements.
Application Procedures for Teaching Assistant and Graduate Assistant Positions
All eligible applicants for admission are considered for assistantship positions within the academic area that they are applying to during the admissions process. The department evaluates all their existing and incoming graduate students and then decides who to award an assistantship to. Essentially everyone that is eligible for admission along with current students are considered for assistantships.
|MBA in Business Administration||Rolling (March 1 Recommended)||Part-Time Only: Rolling (November 15 Recommended)|
|MBA in Business Administration, Fast-Track Professional (NYC)||Rolling||Rolling|