Virtual Info Sessions
Interested in learning more about the School of Management's graduate programs? Join us for a virtual info session!
You'll have the chance to get all of your questions answered, as we'll discuss eligibility, expectations, curriculum and the application process.
Save time and money
Looking to gain a competitive edge in the job market? The School of Management has MBA program options designed for students of all academic backgrounds.
- Four-Semester MBA option - available to students of all undergraduate majors.
- One-Year MBA option (for non-business majors) - available to students of all majors with prerequisite coursework in statistics and economics.
- One-Year MBA option (for business majors) - available to students who have earned a bachelor's degree in business from an AACSB-accredited school within the last five years.
- Management/MBA 4+1 program - available to current Binghamton University undergraduates in the School of Management.
- Harpur/MBA 4+1 program - available to current Binghamton University undergraduates in Harpur College of Arts and Sciences.
- Watson/MBA 4+1 program - available to current Binghamton University undergraduates in the Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Science.
- Executive MBA program in NYC - a 15-month option designed for full-time working professionals in the NYC area. Classes on Saturdays only, with a hybrid format of both online and in-person sessions.
Why a Binghamton MBA?
The world depends on organizations of all kinds to deliver its needs. Those organizations need strategic and ethical leaders. That’s where Binghamton comes in.
The Binghamton University School of Management is ranked among the best business schools in the nation. We’ve made it our mission to keep our curriculum relevant and cutting-edge, while ensuring foundational management skills are at the core of everything we teach.
As a public business school, we’re focused on accessibility. We believe earning a business education shouldn’t mean paying an excessive price. With affordable offerings, we are here to help motivated and hard-working individuals earn a business education that is both top-ranked and obtainable.
The curriculum of our AACSB-accredited MBA program covers all the effective foundational areas of business, meaning you’ll get an in-depth look at how all the aspects of an organization work together. This big picture perspective will be vital as you move up in your career.
Our electives are rooted in today’s most pressing topics, allowing you to see how organizations will need to adjust to stay relevant in an economy driven by data analysis and rapidly advancing technology.
The experiential opportunities the School of Management provides are second to none, allowing students to develop the hands-on skillsets needed for their career. Opportunities include:
- Create a comprehensive media campaign for Zenith, one of the largest media marketing agencies in the country, in the Strategic Media Planning course.
- Work closely with real-world client-serving professionals to develop cybersecurity expertise and project management/teamwork skills in the Cybersecurity course.
- Consult with regional and local organizations on strategic leadership and change management practices in the Strategic Leadership course.
- Develop industry reports with a team of equity research analysts in New York City through the Jefferies Externship Program.
- Analyze supply chain efficiency and make management recommendations for real-world companies like Mazda Motors through a Supply Chain Management project course.
- Manage the Binghamton University Investment Fund portfolio worth over $350k and gain invaluable experience in following the financial markets and valuing companies.
Over 80 percent of our recent MBA graduates received a full-time job offer within three months of graduation, and have gone on to work at places like American Express, Citi, Deloitte, EY, Goldman Sachs, Grant Thornton, Horizon Media, Jefferies, JP Morgan, KPMG, Microsoft, Protiviti, Publicis, Mazda Motors, Morgan Stanley, PwC and RSM.
Our School of Management Career Services Office is one of the most effective resources we offer to students, ensuring that the right connections are made before graduation. The office provides a wide array of services, including one-on-one career counseling, professional development workshops, mock interviews and career and alumni mentoring and networking events.
No previous business coursework is required for admission into most of our MBA program options. Well-developed English and computer skills, as well as a working knowledge of calculus, are beneficial.
If you have questions about the admissions process or MBA academic advising, contact:
For more information on Binghamton University admission requirements or to begin your application, visit the Graduate School website.
Application Procedures for Teaching Assistant and Graduate Assistant Positions
All eligible applicants for admission are considered for assistantship positions within the academic area that they are applying to during the admissions process. The department evaluates all their existing and incoming graduate students and then decides who to award an assistantship to. Essentially everyone that is eligible for admission along with current students are considered for assistantships.
|MBA (Master of Business Administration)||Rolling (March 1 Recommended)||Part-Time Only: Rolling (November 15 Recommended)|
|Executive MBA - NYC (Fall start only)||Rolling||N/A (fall start only)|