We have STEM MBA options designed exclusively for current undergraduate students in Binghamton University’s School of Management:
- Current business administration majors are eligible for our Management/STEM MBA 4+1 program option.
- Current accounting majors are eligible for our one-year STEM MBA option for business majors.
Both options allow you to earn an undergraduate degree and an MBA from Binghamton University in only five years, saving you one year of graduate tuition.
Please see important information below on how to apply for these options.
- Save time and money – pay for only one year of graduate tuition
- Increase your marketability and earning potential
- Move through the program with a cohort of highly-motivated students
- Explore various career tracks through numerous internships, team-based coursework and consulting project courses
- Over 80 percent of recent Binghamton University MBA students received a job offer within three months of graduation
- Customize your curriculum or declare a concentration in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Leadership/Consulting and Supply Chain Management. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
This carefully crafted curriculum builds on your undergraduate business degree and moves you rapidly into advanced coursework.
Electives: One elective must be a technical skills elective, and one elective must be an interpersonal skills elective. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
Concentrations: To complete a concentration, a minimum of four courses (sixteen credit hours) is required. Concentrations are optional. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
Below is a sample schedule for students who entered in Fall 2023 or later.
Degree requirements and curriculum plans vary among degrees and catalog years. Please refer to your DegreeWorks or contact the SOM Graduate Advising Office to see your degree requirements and what is required for each semester.
NOTE: Of the eight total graduate electives, four must be technical electives.
How to apply
Begin your Graduate School application at this link.
When prompted to choose your MBA pathway, select 1-year MBA (9 month) - available to current Binghamton University undergraduates in the School of Management from the drop-down menu.
Application materials needed include:
- $75 application fee
- Personal statement and resume (optional)
While we accept GMAT and GRE scores for consideration, they are not required for our MBA program.
Students admitted into this program option typically have an undergraduate GPA of 3.4 or higher. It is generally expected that all grades earned in undergraduate core courses will be B- or higher. Applicants with significant work experience and/or strong GMAT/GRE scores (while not required) are also considered for admission.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607) 777-4696 with general questions. You can also contact: