Place yourself on the fast track to success through our nine-month AACSB-accredited Management Fast-Track MBA program, designed for high-performing undergraduate business and accounting majors.
Increase your marketability and earning potential by advancing the skills obtained in your undergraduate degree in our experiential learning environment, integrating consulting project courses with regional and national companies and team-based coursework.
- Earn an MBA from a nationally-ranked institution in just nine months
- Save time and money – pay for only one year of graduate tuition
- Increase your marketability and earning potential
- Move through the program with a cohort of highly-motivated students
- Explore various career tracks through numerous internships, team-based coursework and consulting project courses
- Over 80 percent of recent Binghamton University MBA students received a job offer within three months of graduation
- Beta Gamma Sigma inductees are eligible for a waiver of the GMAT/GRE
- Explore coursework in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Leadership/Consulting and Supply Chain Management, or customize your curriculum through numerous elective course offerings.
This carefully crafted curriculum builds on your undergraduate business degree and moves you rapidly into advanced coursework.
Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
Management Fast-Track MBA Timeline
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|MGMT 516: Business Communication||MGMT 540: Strategic Management or Elective|
Offered as a nine-month academic program, the Management Fast-Track MBA is available exclusively to students who have graduated from, or are in the process of completing a bachelor's degree in business or accounting from an AACSB-accredited institution.
This program is highly competitive and is limited to applicants who have earned an undergraduate degree within five years of applying.
Eligible students must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3 (with no grades less than a B- in core business courses) and a GMAT score above 600 or a GRE score above 312.
Members of Beta Gamma Sigma are eligible for a waiver of the GMAT/GRE.
For more information on Binghamton University admission requirements or to begin your application, visit the Graduate School website.
If you have questions about the program, contact:
Assistant Director and Academic Advisor