Current Binghamton University SOM students
If you are a current Binghamton University School of Management student, please visit this page to learn more about MBA options designed for you, as well as application instructions.
Place yourself on the fast track to success through our MBA program option designed for high-performing undergraduate business and accounting majors from AACSB-accredited schools.
Earn your MBA in as little as nine-months!
Increase your marketability and earning potential by advancing the skills obtained in your undergraduate degree in our experiential learning environment, integrating consulting project courses with regional and national companies and team-based coursework.
- Earn an MBA from a nationally-ranked institution in as little as nine months
- Save time and money – pay for only one year of graduate tuition
- Increase your marketability and earning potential
- Move through the program with a cohort of highly-motivated students
- Explore various career tracks through numerous internships, team-based coursework and consulting project courses
- Over 80 percent of recent Binghamton University MBA students received a job offer within three months of graduation
- Beta Gamma Sigma inductees are eligible for a waiver of the GMAT/GRE
- Explore coursework in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Leadership/Consulting and Supply Chain Management, or customize your curriculum through numerous elective course offerings.
This carefully crafted curriculum builds on your undergraduate business degree and moves you rapidly into advanced coursework.
One elective must be a technical skills elective, and one elective must be an interpersonal skills elective. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|MGMT 516: Business Communication||MGMT 540: Strategic Management or Elective*|
*Undergraduate SOM students who took MGMT 411 can choose an elective. All other non-Binghamton students are required to take MGMT 540
This program option is available exclusively to students who have graduated from, or are in the process of completing a bachelor's degree in business or accounting from an AACSB-accredited institution.
This program is highly competitive and is limited to applicants who have earned an undergraduate degree within five years of applying.
Eligible students must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3 (with no grades less than a B- in core business courses).
While we accept GMAT and GRE scores for consideration, they are not required for our MBA program.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607) 777-4696 with general questions. You can also contact:
Current Binghamton University School of Management students: While current Binghamton University accounting majors are eligible for this program option, business administration majors must apply to Binghamton’s Management/MBA 4+1 program option. Learn more on this page.
For more information on Binghamton University admission requirements, visit the Graduate School website.
When prompted to choose your MBA pathway, select 1-year MBA (9 month) - available to students who earned a bachelor's degree in business in the last 5 years from an AACSB-accredited school from the drop-down menu.