Current Binghamton University SOM students
If you are a current Binghamton University School of Management student, please visit this page to learn more about MBA options designed for you, as well as application instructions.
Place yourself on the fast track to success through our MBA program option designed for high-performing undergraduate business and accounting majors from AACSB-accredited schools.
Earn your MBA in as little as nine-months!
Increase your marketability and earning potential by advancing the skills obtained in your undergraduate degree in our experiential learning environment, integrating consulting project courses with regional and national companies and team-based coursework.
- Earn an MBA from a nationally-ranked institution in as little as nine months
- Customize your curriculum or declare a concentration in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Leadership/Consulting and Supply Chain Management. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
- Save time and money – pay for only one year of graduate tuition
- Increase your marketability and earning potential
- Move through the program with a cohort of highly-motivated students
- Explore various career tracks through numerous internships, team-based coursework and consulting project courses
- Over 80 percent of recent Binghamton University MBA students received a job offer within three months of graduation
- Beta Gamma Sigma inductees are eligible for a waiver of the GMAT/GRE
This carefully crafted curriculum builds on your undergraduate business degree and moves you rapidly into advanced coursework.
Electives: One elective must be a technical skills elective, and one elective must be an interpersonal
skills elective. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
Concentrations: To complete a concentration, a minimum of four courses (sixteen credit hours) is required. Concentrations are optional. Learn more about our elective course offerings here.
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|MGMT 504: Programming for Business Analytics or Elective*||MGMT 540: Strategic Management or Elective*|
|MGMT 516: Business Communication||Elective|
*Students who took equivalent courses to MGMT 504 or MGMT 540 in their undergraduate studies may be approved to replace these courses with electives. Please reach out to SOM Graduate Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This program option is available exclusively to students who have graduated from, or are in the process of completing a bachelor's degree in business or accounting from an AACSB-accredited institution.
This program is highly competitive and is limited to applicants who have earned an undergraduate degree within five years of applying.
While we accept GMAT and GRE scores for consideration, they are not required for our MBA program.
Students admitted into this program option typically have an undergraduate GPA of 3.4 or higher. It is generally expected that all grades earned in undergraduate core courses will be B- or higher. Applicants with significant work experience and/or strong GMAT/GRE scores (while not required) are also considered for admission.
Contact email@example.com or call (607) 777-4696 with general questions. You can also contact:
Director, SOM Master's Program Admissions and Student Services
Current Binghamton University School of Management students: While current Binghamton University accounting majors are eligible for this program option, business administration majors must apply to Binghamton’s Management/MBA 4+1 program option. Learn more on this page.
For more information on Binghamton University admission requirements, visit the Graduate School website.
Begin your application at this link.
When prompted to choose your MBA pathway, select 1-year MBA (9 month) - available to students who earned a bachelor's degree in business in the last 5 years from an AACSB-accredited school from the drop-down menu.