We welcome your application for internal transfer or double degree to Harpur College of Arts and Sciences. We encourage you to obtain information and academic advising before you complete the application.
Applications for IUT or DD admission must be submitted online via BU BRAIN to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Spring semester: November 15
- Fall semester: April 15
- Late applications will be considered on a space-available basis.
- Admission decisions are made after the current semester grades are available.
Decisions are emailed by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at the end of each semester to the student's BMail.
- Admitted students must notify the Admissions Office is they do not wish to accept the transfer offer.
- Students who are not admitted may apply for admission in a future semester.
- Harpur College accepts matriculated students with at least a 2.7 cumulative Binghamton GPA, or who have earned a 3.0 GPA after two semesters of Harpur College coursework and are otherwise in good standing.
- Applicants with less than a 2.7 cumulative GPA must talk to Harpur College Academic Advising. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.
Academic advising questions?
Before completing the online application via BU BRAIN, questions concerning course selection, transfer credit or other academic issues should be directed to Harpur Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-777-6305. We are located in Old Champlain Hall, Room 110.
Harpur Academic Advising