Course Building and Academic Space Management
The office of Course Building and Academic Space Management (CBASM) works to align the University's educational and research missions with the management of our academic and research space resources.
CBASM is responsible for:
- course building and schedule of classes
- classroom and academic events scheduling (room requests)
- final exam scheduling
- space planning and management for Academic Affairs and Research Division
We work closely with staff in the academic departments, dean's offices, Provost's Office, Division of Research and research groups to complete course building and classroom scheduling in a timely, efficient manner and to ensure current and planned space is effectively used and appropriate for the intended purpose.
The office reports to Michael McGoff, senior vice provost, Strategic and Fiscal Planning.
Staff / Location
Andy Bell, Keyboard Specialist II
Lisa Gould, classroom scheduling coordinator
For questions regarding classroom scheduling, final exam scheduling and academic events scheduling
Beth Nowak, course building coordinator
For questions regarding course building and schedule of classes
Michelle Ponczek, director
For questions regarding the office or space planning services
Raymond Rupert, research analyst
The office is located in the Admissions Center room 181. Our fax is 607-777-4513.
For More Information
- Resource materials relating to course building, classroom scheduling and space planning
- Information about the Learning Environment Committee, chaired by the director of Course Building and Academic Space Management
- For questions about the University's General Education program, please visit the General Education website or contact Liz Abate, assistant to the provost and coordinator, General Education, at 607-777-2146 or email@example.com
- For questions about student registration, please visit the Office of Financial Aid and Student Records website or contact the office at 607-777-6088