Students complete this track by substituting four of the MSCS electives by four courses designated for this track — two are required and two are electives.
1. Complete the two required courses
2. Complete two of the following electives
- CS 515 - Social Media Data Sci Pipeline
- CS 517X - Intr to Human Comp Interaction
- CS 524 - Intelligent Mobile Robotics
- CS 535 - Introduction To Data Mining
- CS 555 - Intro to Visual Info Processin
- CS 556 - Intro to Computer Vision
Also available as 3-credit special topics courses: CS 580D (Computational Social Science), CS 580E (Introduction to Deep Learning), and CS 580P (Introduction to Natural Language Processing).