For mental health emergencies and crises
Business hours: If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, same day sessions are available Monday through Friday, 1 to 4 p.m. These are brief, evaluative sessions where we provide you with options for treatment and any other available actions that are relevant to your immediate needs.
After-hours crisis line for nights, weekends and holidays: 607-777-2772, push number 2 when prompted. A crisis counselor will speak with you immediately.
Life-threatening emergencies: contact University Police at 911 or 607-777-2222.
Other crisis phone numbers and websites
- Crisis Center at UHS Binghamton General Hospital: 607-762-2302
- Alcoholics Anonymous (Broome County): 607-722-5983
- Binghamton University Interpersonal Violence Prevention Program (rape, sexual assault, bullying and stalking information)
- Crime Victims Assistance Center: 607-722-4256
- Harpur's Ferry volunteer ambulance squad: 607-777-3333
- Rape and Abuse Center (Crime Victims Assistance Center): 607-722-4256
- Rise, formerly the SOS Shelter for Battered Women: 607-748-7453
- Crisis Text Line — Text "Got5" to 741741 to start a conversation.
- Anonymous Sexual Assault Reporting Form
Area hospitals and walk-in clinics
Review a list of area hospitals and walk-in clinics. Note that the cost for care at these locations is your responsibility.