For mental health emergencies and crises
Business hours: If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, same day sessions are available Monday through Friday, 1 to 4 p.m. These are brief, evaluative sessions where we provide you with options for treatment and any other available actions that are relevant to your immediate needs.
After hours crisis line for nights, weekends and holidays: 607-777-2772, push number 2 when prompted. A crisis counselor will speak with you immediately.
Life-threatening emergencies, please contact University Police at 911 or 777-2222.
Other crisis phone numbers and websites
- Crisis Center at UHS Binghamton General Hospital: 607-762-2302
- Alcoholics Anonymous (Broome County), 607-722-5983
- Binghamton University Interpersonal Violence Prevention Program (rape, sexual assault, bullying and stalking information)
- Crime Victims Assistance Center, 607-722-4256
- Harpur's Ferry volunteer ambulance squad, 607-777-3333
- Rape and Abuse Center (Crime Victims Assistance Center), 607-722-4256
- Rise, formerly the SOS Shelter for Battered Women, 607-748-7453
- Crisis Text Line - Text "Got5" to 741741 to start a conversation.
- Anonymous Sexual Assault Reporting Form
Area hospitals and walk-in clinics
Review a list of area hospitals and walk-in clinics. Note that the cost for care at these locations is your responsibility.