Federal Work Study


Learn about on-and off-campus employment opportunities, trainings and Human Resources information.

Questions about your federal work study award and/or eligibility? Contact us via email at finaid@binghamton.edu or phone at 607-777-2428.

Note: Federal work study students are paid directly (via a paycheck) by employers; FWS is not applied as a credit on a student's semester bill.


To learn how to post on-campus positions, recruit Binghamton University students for off-campus part-time opportunities, review upcoming trainings, new student employment policies and more.