Travel Medicine

If you're planning to travel abroad, it's not too early to start planning for special health needs related to your trip. Required and recommended immunizations should be considered at least two or three months before departure. If your program requires you to have a physical examination, we can give you a list of providers who perform this service (the cost for this service is your responsibility).

For information about scheduling an appointment, call the Decker Student Health Services Center at 607-777-2236.

United Occupational Medicine, part of United Health Services, can provide travel immunizations. Contact them at 607-762-2333 to make an appointment at least six weeks prior to scheduled travel. You may also want to explore these sites: Centers for Disease Control and United States Department of State.