The Decker Student Health Services Center provides the following routine immunizations. The student is responsible for checking with their insurance company for reimbursement. All charges, with the exception of emergency contraception, will be entered into the campus billing system. Students are welcome to pay cash.
- Chickenpox (Varicella) = $100 per dose, 2 doses required
- Flu (influenza) – FREE, Flu clinics begin the first week of October. Clinics are held Wednesday, 4-6pm. Call to confirm clinic time.
- Hepatitis A - $35.00 per dose, 2 doses required
- Hepatitis B - $52.00 per dose, 3 doses required
- HPV (human papillomavirus) - $195 per dose, 3 doses required
- INH (Rifampin or Isoniazid) – FREE
- MMR (Measles, mumps and rubella) – FREE
- Meningitis (MENVEO) - $110
- Tdap (ADACEL) - $40
- Tetanus/diphtheria - $27
- PPD (Tuberculosis) = FREE; not placed on Thursdays
*Note: Cost depends on individual's health insurance. Prices subject to change without notice.
Instructions for submission of health/certificate of immunization forms.
All incoming students must complete the following forms by June 1 for Fall-entering students or by December 15 for Spring-entering students. Failure to meet this requirement will place holds that block you from registering for courses.