The Decker Student Health Services Center provides the following routine immunizations. Students are responsible for checking with their insurance company for reimbursement. All charges, with the exception of emergency contraception, will be entered into the campus billing system. Students are welcome to pay cash.
For a fee
- Chickenpox (Varicella) — two doses required
- Hepatitis A — two doses required
- Hepatitis B — three doses required
- HPV (human papillomavirus) — three doses required
- Meningitis (MENVEO)
- Tdap (ADACEL)
- Tetanus/diphtheria (Td)
- MMR (Measles, mumps and rubella)
- Flu (influenza) – Flu clinics begin the first week of October. Clinics are held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Wednesdays. Call to confirm clinic time.