The Decker Student Health Services Center provides the following routine immunizations. Students are responsible for checking with their insurance company for reimbursement. All charges, with the exception of emergency contraception, will be entered into the campus billing system. Students are welcome to pay cash.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Flu (Influenza) — health services holds annual clinics each fall to dispense flu vaccines. Watch for notices on the DSHSC calendar and through B-line outlining dates and times of annual clinics.
For a fee
- Chickenpox (Varicella) — two doses required
- Hepatitis A — two doses required
- Hepatitis B — three doses required
- HPV (human papillomavirus) — three doses required
- Meningitis (MENVEO)
- Tdap (ADACEL)
- Tetanus/diphtheria (Td)