Course registration

Before you will be able to register for courses, you MUST complete the Medical History Form and the Immunization Worksheet, which can be found on the Decker Health Services Center website.

Undergraduate course registration
First-year students and transfer students will receive information on course registration from New Student Programs.

Dual-diploma students will need to arrange course registration through the Dual-Diploma Program Office. Contact that office at to make arrangements for course registration.

Learn more about registration and advising in your respective department:

Harpur College

Watson College of Engineering and Applied Sciences

Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences

College of Community and Public Affairs

School of Management

School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences

Graduate course registration
Graduate international students will receive information from their academic departments regarding course registration. If you are an international graduate student and you have questions regarding course registration, contact your academic department directly.

View possible courses
To view a list of possible courses, visit the Dynamic Schedule in Banner.