Authenticator Browser Extension
Follow along with this video tutorial, or via the steps below:
Setting up Two-Factor-Authentication does not not require that you change any existing Binghamton University passwords. If you do not wish to change your password(s), you may fully ignore any options or prompts implying that you should do so.
Add the Authenticator extension to your selected browser https://authenticator.cc/
Note: This will not work for Safari.
- Visit https://password.binghamton.edu/cas#forgot_otp
- Log in using your username and password.
- Select the Create New Token button.
*You do not need to change your password to create a token.
- Fill out the form.
- Select Default (TOTP)
- Select your device
- Add date of birth
- Click on the Authenticator extension.
- Select the Scan QR Code option
- Use Authenticator to scan the QR code.
- Input your six-digit code into the One-Time-Password verification.