Transfer to Bing EOP

EOP transfers will be contacted by the University to participate in the university wide orientations. Students can see this link below for more information.


 The EOP orientations are held to allow for transfer students to:

  • Register for classes
  • Be eligible for the  EOP semester book check to be processed
  • Introduce them to the EOP staff and
  • Ascertain if they have technology needs

Transfer Class/Course Registration

Once the pre-orientation checklist has been completed, EOP transfer students will:

  1. Be contacted by Harpur Academic Advisors to set up appointments for FACULTY advising. (Here transfers will be able to review transcripts and degree works to ensure that all relevant courses have transferred and have been applied to their degree requirements).
  2. Be contacted by the EOP office to set up an appointment in order to REGISTER for classes. 
  3. Students will have the option to register for classes with their assigned EOP counselor via zoom.
  4. Students MUST be registered  for classes in order to have a book check processed for them.

To ensure an expedient course registration process students should submit their health and immunization forms to the Decker Student Health Services Center.

Note: Submission of this material is in accordance with NYS Public Health Laws, and  ensures continued class enrollment.