In order to attend Binghamton University in the fall, students must attend one FREE EOP BVirtual Orientation and the BVirtual EOP Binghamton Enrichment Summer Program from July 6th to July 31st, 2020.
Students will need to select a date that they plan to attend. Please register for this EOP BVirtual Orientation at the link below. Parents/Guardians are strongly encouraged to attend. Students should be present for the entire event.
Dates and times are provided below to allow for students to plan accordingly and can be prepared to attend the 4 week online EOP Binghamton Enrichment Summer Program from July 6th to July 31st, 2020.
EOP Orientation Dates:
Friday, June 5, 2020
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday, June 13, 2020
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
These sessions will be provided via the Zoom app. The meeting URL will be shared with students once they have registered for the session.
Details for EOP BVirtual Orientation:
EOP students and parent/guardians will learn the details about:
- The mandatory BVirtual summer program (BEP 2020, July 6th - July 31st)
- Parental questions or concerns addressed
- Students will learn about what completed forms are needed for the EOP summer program/BEP, and any other Binghamton forms to allow them to be registered for courses.
Students should have the following documents/items available:
- Insurance Card - insurance company name, policy number and policy holder's name
- EOP Summer Course Registration Form (soon to be posted)
- Mandatory Medical/health history/tuberculosis questionnaire
Complete this form online: Log in to myhealth.binghamton.edu
You will need your Binghamton University computer account username and password.
These forms will need to be uploaded so that you can be registered for your 2020 EOP BVirtual Summer Program and fall 2020 courses.
Participation in the EOP BVirtual Orientation is a prerequisite to participate in the EOP BVirtual summer program. Fall admission to Binghamton University is contingent upon participating in both the orientation and the entire BVirtual summer program.