Meredith Coles will not be accepting a new graduate student for Fall 2022
Associate Editor: Journal of Anxiety Disorders
Editorial board: Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, Behavior Therapy. Ad hoc reviewer: Behaviour Research and Therapy, Cognitive and Behavioral Practice, Cognitive Therapy and Research, Journal of Experimental Child Psychology.
Meredith Coles is director of the Binghamton Anxiety Clinic (BAC), an anxiety specialty clinic devoted to treatment, research and training. The BAC was established in 2004 and serves members of the greater Binghamton community. The BAC provides comprehensive anxiety assessments and individual cognitive-behavioral therapy for individuals with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and social phobia.
- PhD, MA, Temple University
- BA, Dickinson College
- Nature and treatment of OCD and social phobia in adults and children
- Factors involved in the etiology and maintenance of OCD including childhood experiences cognitive factors and sleep/circadian rhythms
- Role of information-processing biases in anxiety
- State University of New York Chancellor’s Award for Excellence in Scholarly Work
- Selected as a Fellow in the Association for Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies