The Binghamton University Bookstore has extended hours Feb. 6 through Feb. 20. Semester hours will begin Monday, Feb. 22. See below for the full list of hours. If you have any questions, direct inquiries to SM738@BNCollege.com.
- Saturday, Feb. 6 - Sunday, Feb. 7: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 8 - Wednesday, Feb. 10: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 11: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 12: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 13 - Sunday, Feb. 14: noon - 4 p.m.
- Mon, Feb. 15 - Thursday, Feb. 18: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 19: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 20: noon - 4 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays starting Feb. 21
- Semester hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday, Noon - 4 p.m. Saturday
The Binghamton University Bookstore is proudly operated by Barnes and Noble College.
Location: University Union West, next to Marketplace
Semester Hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday, Noon - 4 p.m. Saturday
Extended hours for special events and at the beginning of each semester
Phone: (607) 777-2745
Your Binghamton University Bookstore offers:
- Textbooks: used, rental, digital and they price match to make sure all books are at the best price
- Clothing and gifts: Get Binghamton University swag; hats, sweatshirts, mugs, frames etc.
- School and dorm supplies: They have all you need to succeed in and out of the classroom
- One stop shop: laundry supplies, cold medicine, snacks and much more
- Gift cards: BN gift cards are accepted in store and on their website
- Easy online ordering: Orders can be shipped anywhere or picked up in store
- Sales and promotions: Sales, coupons, giveaways and special events are offered throughout the year
- Jobs: The Bookstore hires students! Please visit their website to apply