It's happening in The NEW Union!
From billiards to bowling to table tennis, there's lots to do day and night. Socialize with friends, check out a concert, you can even reserve a party! It's all happening in The NEW Union Undergrounds — check out our newly renovated space!
Bowling has closed for the Fall semester.
Reopening for the spring in mid February, starting date to be determined.
We follow NY State guidelines including reduced density and sanitation protocols.
Bowling in The Lanes
- Bowling and shoes are free for currently enrolled undergraduate students. All others including guests, faculty and staff will be charged $10/hour/lane, 50 cents for shoe rental.
- One hour time limit if others are waiting.
Reserve the lanes for a group event here (currently not allowed)
Monday–Sunday: 2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Billiards in The Den
- 90 minute time limit if others are waiting.
Table Tennis in The Den
- Rent paddles for 75 cents and buy balls for 50 cents.
- Free if you have your own equipment.
Foosball and Shuffleboard in The Den
- FREE, ID must be left for pucks and balls.
EquipmentGaming equipment can be rented and picked up at the window in The Lanes (bowling) kiosk during The Lanes hours of operation. Student, faculty or staff ID required.
We now accept credit cards.
Late Nite in Tillman Lobby and The Undergrounds
Have you been to Late Nite in The Union? It's free entertainment for all current Binghamton University students every Friday and Saturday night! Late Nite Cinema features popular movies in The Undergrounds (basement level) and large-scale themed events in the Tillman Lobby. Check out their events here.