Flexible CSWE Accredited 100% asynchronous online MSW program options
Binghamton University now offers exclusively online MSW program options! Benefits include:
- Courses completely online
- Asynchronous course format--complete the weekly modules at your own pace
- Advanced Standing, Part Time or Full Time options
- Regular interaction with faculty, advisers, and students in your cohort
- Supportive program coordination
Online social work options
- Part-time Online Master of Social Work (MSW) program
- Full-time Online Master of Social Work (MSW) program
- Advanced Standing Online Master of Social Work (MSW) options for students with BSW degrees from CSWE Accredited BSW programs
Binghamton’s online MSW options give you maximum flexibility, with a course of study that fits your busy schedule.
These exclusively online programs follow the same plans of study as the traditional MSW program options, but all of the courses in this option are offered in an online asynchronous format. See additional details about course sequencing by clicking on the program option below:
- Full-time course sequence
- Part-time course sequence
- Advanced standing MSW options (full and part time sequences)
Applications for Fall 2024 are due by February 1, 2024.
Students applying to Binghamton University’s exclusively online programs must begin their applications at this link.
Please note that this application is separate from the application for Binghamton University’s other graduate programs.
You can learn more about the technical requirements and tuition costs for Binghamton’s exclusively online programs here.
Looking to begin an application? Have questions about the program? Let us know!