Whether you're looking for ways to get involved with the School of Management or looking for new networking and career opportunities, we have a number of resources available to SOM alumni.
SOM Career Services shares job postings that may be of interest to School of Management alumni. All alumni are encouraged to register with our online recruitment platform, hireBING by Handshake, for full access to all of our job postings.
SOM volunteer opportunities
Your expertise can be a resource for current SOM students! Interested in any of these opportunities? Have an idea on how you can get involved? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a mentor for current students on Mentor Match
- Connect with SOM student organizations
- Participate in networking events with students and alumni
- Give a classroom presentation
- Host an on-site visit at your place of employment
- Share internship or job postings
- Provide job shadowing opportunities for students
Stay connected with the Binghamton University Alumni Association
- Explore career resources for recent graduates
- Take advantage of Fleishman Career Center services for alumni
- Connect with other Binghamton alumni
- Stay up to date with Binghamton University news
- Consider making a gift to SOM that will help create opportunities for future students.