Documents and Forms

Academic Course Approval

Course Registration

Internship/Independent Study

Undergraduate Management Adjunct

Contact Undergraduate Advising, and review the University Bulletin for more details about the management adjunct. 


Intra-University Transfer or Double Degree Application (this link is incorrect. Will need to use: Apply by logging into BU BRAIN; the online application is on the Home tab at the bottom titled "Intra-University/Double-Degree Application for Admission")