Systems Science and Industrial Engineering
The complexities of real-world networks — hidden to most of us — are tantalizing to scientists. Understanding nonlinear connections between multiple components in a system, or discovering simultaneous interactions among multiple systems, demands research that is complicated and abstract.
5 new tenure-track faculty added since fall 2020 and still growing! View current openings
The Bachelor of Science Program in Industrial and Systems Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://abet.org/.Explore Undergraduate
For students looking for flexibility in their graduate studies, we also offer online courses and certificates.Explore Graduate
If you’re working full-time in New York City, our one-year, Saturday-only program in Health Systems can help you break into the healthcare industry or advance your current healthcare career.Explore Executive HEALTH SYSTEMS
The Systems Science and Industrial Engineering Department received $5.8 million in committed research funds for the 2017-2018 fiscal year. This is due in large part to the growth of the department and to the work of those in the Watson Institute for Systems Excellence (WISE).
Check us out!
- Watson Institute for Systems Excellence (WISE)
- Strategic Partnership for Industrial Resurgence (SPIR)
- Integrated Electronics Engineering Center (IEEC)
- Center for Advanced Microelectronics Manufacturing (CAMM)
- Center for Collective Dynamics of Complex Systems (CoCo)
- Center for Healthcare Systems Engineering (CHSE)