Alumni and Friends
Why support a university?
What does my giving do?
- Your financial support helps those in need.
- Every bit that you can give makes a difference.
- Universities rely on alumni support to continue their important work.
- Students have more opportunities for success with better resources.
- Your donation joined with others becomes something much bigger.
- When you donate money to charity, you create opportunities to meet new people who believe in the same causes that inspire you.
Why should I volunteer?
Will it make an impact?
- Volunteers are the most important resource an organization has.
- Your efforts can change the lives of others.
- People working together for the betterment of an organization and themselves is a valuable resource.
- Volunteering for your university can build connections with fellow alumni.
- Volunteering for your university can strengthen the bond between you and your alma mater.
- The more we give, the happier we feel.
What's an alumni association?
Why should I join?
- An alumni association fosters spirit and loyalty to a university.
- Alumni associations exist to support a university's goals.
- Alumni associations strengthen ties between alumni, students, the community and the university.
- Alumni associations serve to connect you with your fellow alumni and current students.
- Alumni are an institution's most loyal supporters.
- Joining your alumni association opens doors to new connections and career opportunities.