Anderson Center Box Office
The campus-wide mask mandate at Binghamton University has been lifted, effective March 26, 2022. The Anderson Center no longer requires masks or vaccination checks for entry. Some events may still suggest masking, at the discretion of organizers or guest artists. The University will continue to monitor transmission rates and consult with public health officials if transmission rates rise to levels that require reconsideration of a mask mandate.
Tickets can be purchased online, at the Anderson Center Box Office, over the phone or by mail. The Box Office is located in the Anderson Center. Box Office hours are Monday through Friday, 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. and two hours prior to curtain on performance days.
Tickets may be charged with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card by phone at 607-777-ARTS during the Office hours. Tickets ordered by phone at least 14 days in advance may be mailed, or picked up at the Box Office at your request. Tickets for all performances may be picked up during business hours prior to the day of the performance at the Box Office. On the day of performance, tickets are available before curtain time.
For your convenience in purchasing tickets, short-term metered parking is available in front of the Box Office. Orders will be processed as they are received. If you wish to sit with your friends, please include all orders in one envelope. Students may purchase one student-priced ticket per ID. The Box Office accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card. Please make your check payable to: Anderson Center for the Arts.
Tickets for exchange must be returned to the Box Office by mail or in person at least 24 hours before the performance time printed on the tickets. All exchanges are subject to ticket availability and department policy. Audience members are advised if you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of Covid-19 or have recently been exposed to someone with the disease to please call the Box Office at 607-777-ARTS to arrange for a refund or ticket exchange.
Group rates are available; please call the Box Office at (607) 777-2787 or email email@example.com.
Give the gift of the arts! Gift certificates are available in denominations of $25, $50, $75 and $100, and can be used for any upcoming events at the Anderson Center for the Performing Arts. To order, click here.
Terms and Conditions
- All guests of the Anderson Center for the Performing Arts must abide by current COVID-19 policies as stated at anderson.binghamton.edu. Policies are subject to change: please refer to our website or contact the Box Office prior to your visit for requirements regarding masking and/or proof of vaccination.
- No refunds will be issued, except in the event that a patron cannot attend a performance because they are feeling unwell, displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with the virus prior to the performance.
- In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, the Anderson Center for the Performing Arts will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail or telephone, time permitting.
- The Anderson Center for the Performing Arts cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers and venue operators, Anderson Center for the Performing Arts cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
- Ticket exchanges may be made for certain performances 24 hours in advance and are subject to an exchange fee. Please contact the Box Office at 607-777-ARTS for more information.
- If you need special assistance please contact the Box Office at 607-777-ARTS.
- Cameras and recording equipment are not permitted to capture streamed events or instances thereof.
- All patrons purchasing from the Anderson Center for the Performing Arts must do so in the light of the above limitations.
Privacy and Security
Disclosure of Personal Information
Anderson Center for the Performing Arts is committed to keeping your personal information strictly confidential. Only the organization of the performance for which tickets were purchased will retain your information. When we collect your personal information (i.e. name, address, e-mail, and telephone number) it is in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to notify you about program updates, services and answer inquiries. Beyond the presenting organization for your event it is our policy not to disclose any of your personal information at any time, unless you tell us to do so. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. From time to time, we'll share aggregated (collective) information about our members as a group, or generate aggregate reports and market research for business partners. These reports will not identify individual members.
We use industry-standard methods to protect your information from unauthorized access. Among other techniques, we store such information on a computer behind our "firewall" in a secure location, and we restrict the number of employees internally who can access such data. To ensure the safety of your personal information, including your credit card number, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. Any data stored is kept in a secure off-site location and stored in a password-protected server. Please be aware, of course, that there is no such thing as perfect security - on or off the Internet.
Please keep security in mind as you reach other websites through links from Anderson Center for the Performing Arts. Each separate company has its own privacy policies and practices and may market to you accordingly. Although we choose our business partners carefully, we can make no representations concerning privacy and security on those sites.
Your password is your key to your account. You should never share it with anyone and we request that you change it periodically and often. You can change your password at any time by accessing My Account on our home page. If you can't remember your password, the reminder phrase you entered when you last changed or set-up your password will be e-mailed to you immediately. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help. We strongly urge you to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your shopping to prevent someone else from accessing your account.
Changing Personal Information
You may at any time modify or change any information you have previously provided to us by clicking on "My Account", then choose the appropriate section to edit, review, or delete your personal information. Changes will be updated immediately. You may also contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to change, modify or delete any information for you.
Changes in Policy