Join the ARTSCORPS!
Our ARTSCORPS volunteers are responsible for patron comfort and safety before, during and after the performance. They assist in enforcing our policies, as well as evacuating the theater in the case of an emergency.
We are looking for volunteers who love and appreciate the arts and are capable of fulfilling the following requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Represent the Anderson Center in a positive manner
- Available for at least four events each fall, winter and spring season
- Have a working email address that can be used for correspondence
- Dressed and ready to begin duties 60 minutes prior to the performance
- Be able to stand for up to 1 hour
- Make a commitment to fulfill your duties as assigned
- Remain in your position before the show begins and during intermission
- Adhere to the instructions of the house managers at all times
- Adhere to the dress code, including appropriate footwear
Some of the benefits of joining the ARTSCORPS include:
- Watching any event for which you are a volunteer for free
- The opportunity to earn comp tickets, which can be used for most Anderson Center events
- A University photo ID, which provides access to University facilities such as the library, as well as discounts to University events, the campus bookstore, and FitSpace
To become an ARTSCORPS volunteer, please fill out the informational form below:
You will need to attend an ARTSCORPS orientation session before being assigned to any performances. Once your information is received, you will be contacted with the date and time of the next scheduled session.