The Events Calendar Component lets you embed a feed of upcoming events from a Google calendar. The calendar must be publicly viewable. Google Reference.
- Google Calendar ID - something like "email@example.com"
- "upcoming" - shows basic title, time and location.
- "all" - shows the full description.
- # of Events to Show - the number of events to show
- Full Calendar URL - link to a "More Events" page
- # of Events to Show is only relevant if the format="upcoming"
- Quite often a department will use this twice. They'll setup a 4-5 event "upcoming" list on a homepage with a "full calendar" link to an events page. On that events page they'll list the entire calendar of events with the "all" format.
Diversity Q&A with PwC - Hosted by Student Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee and Accounting Association
Zurack Scholars Info Session - Virtual (May 2026 Graduates)
Shari Littan –Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Binghamton Alumnae Director, Corporate Reporting Research & Policy/Institute of Management Accountants