The Events Calendar Component lets you embed a feed of upcoming events from a Google calendar. The calendar must be publicly viewable. Google Reference.
- Google Calendar ID - something like "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- "upcoming" - shows basic title, time and location.
- "all" - shows the full description.
- # of Events to Show - the number of events to show
- Full Calendar URL - link to a "More Events" page
- # of Events to Show is only relevant if the format="upcoming"
- Quite often a department will use this twice. They'll setup a 4-5 event "upcoming" list on a homepage with a "full calendar" link to an events page. On that events page they'll list the entire calendar of events with the "all" format.
Classes begin - fall semester
Preparing for a virtual Career Week
Tips for a Successful Virtual/Remote Internship Experience