Resources on this page
- Undergraduate student handbooks
- Student success tools
- Registration tools
- Transfer credit info
- Request a transcript evaluation
- Petition for exceptions to academic policies
- Online late course withdrawal petition
- Student contact info
Decker students and staff recorded training videos to enhance your understanding of several student success tools available through Binghamton University. Video modules include information on BU Brain, myCourses, College Scheduler, registration, the schedule of classes and more. These resources can be found in the Student Success Tools Panopto folder.
- Decker School of Nursing Undergraduate Student Handbook
- Binghamton University Student Code of Conduct
- Binghamton University Bulletin
Information about the registration process is presented on the Student Records and Registrar Services How to Register webpage. Be sure you've also reviewed the student success video module on registration; see Student Success Tools above.
- Traditional curriculum worksheet
- BAT curriculum worksheet
- Schedule-building worksheet
- General Education planning sheet
If you have taken or are considering taking a course at another institution, refer to our transfer equivalency tables:
- SUNY community college prerequisite equivalency tables
- Transfer course equivalencies
- AP equivalencies
- International Baccalaureate equivalencies
If you plan to take an online course at another institution, confirm course equivalency by submitting a request for a transcript evaluation below.
Submit a request for a transcript evaluation to determine which previously completed or planned coursework fulfills the nursing prerequisite requirements.
OpenSUNY is a great place to start if you are looking for online course options.
If you think you have good reason to be granted an exception to a Decker School of Nursing policy or requirement, you may petition Decker's Educational Policies Committee (EPC) by submitting the Petition for Exceptions to Academic Policies form.
If you wish to add a course to your record after the add deadline or withdraw from a course after the withdrawal deadline, you must complete the Late Course Add/Drop/Withdrawal Petition. The petition can be found on the BU Brain under the "Student" tab. Review the petition instructions page for complete instructions.
If you have any change in your home address, phone number or personal email address, notify Decker's Division of Advising and Academic Excellence using this contact information form.