Advising forms for the Integrative Neuroscience Major
- Major Declaration Form
- Students interested in declaring their major in Integrative Neuroscience should go the Integrative Neuroscience and Psychology Academic Advising Office (Science 4, Room 175) to meet with an academic advisor, review degree requirements, and discuss course planning before submitting the declaration of major form.
- Independent Study registration form (PSYC 397--or PSYC 395 for Psyc Clinic Internship)
- Internship Note: Students who wish to participate in an internship and who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that they will be asked about their prior criminal history. This may impede your ability to participate in certain internships. Students who have concerns about such matters, or are looking for additional information, are advised to contact the dean's office of their intended academic program.
- Teaching Assistant registration form (PSYC 391)
- Petition for completed coursework to be applied to the major
- Petition for future coursework to be applied to the major
- Harpur College Major/Minor Advising
- Degree Works Update Request (for Integrative Neuroscience Major Section ONLY)
For any other requests regarding the Integrative Neuroscience major, please visit Psychology and Integrative Neuroscience Academic Advising office during walk-in hours (Science 4, Room 175; 10am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday). For questions related to Harpur College requirements (including the Gen Ed and Writing sections of your Degree Works), please check the Harpur Academic Advising forms page or meet with a Harpur Academic Advisor.