We aim to provide services and programs that support the University's goal of achieving an environment that encourages and promotes educational excellence.
Off-Campus Housing Search
OCC has plenty of information to assist you as you prepare to move off campus. Live off campus and have some questions? We can help.
Things to Do in Binghamton
One-of-a-kind antique shops, fascinating museum tours, mouth-watering cider mill, out-of-this-world trips to the planetarium and more.
Off Campus Safety
Our university and the city of Binghamton are committed to providing a safe environment for all students and citizens in our community.
Want to help our students in need? Donate food and personal care items to the Binghamton University Food Pantry!
We have many resources designed specifically to meet the needs of local commuter students.
- OCC transportation information including bus and taxi information, as well as County bus information
- The Legal Clinic provides free legal advice for any Binghamton University student
- The Local Commuter Mentor Program is a brand new program designed to aid local students in having a successful transition to Binghamton University.
- Campus Firewatch is a great resource for all the latest information about fire safety on campus and within the greater community. Check out their off-campus safety checklist to ensure that your house or apartment is up to par with fire safety guidelines.
- Campus Fire Safety by FEMA.gov
- Weekly Schedule of Community Meals in Binghamton and Johnson City, NY
View free meal schedule | View free meal map guide