Military Tuition & New York Residency

Military In-State Tuition

Military in-state tuition is determined by State University of New York (SUNY) Policy.  The most current information is available from the SUNY website.  Here is a direct link to that information:

If you have questions regarding your eligibly for instate tuition, please contact the Office of Veteran and Military Services at 607-777-3668.

New York Residency

Looking for Information regarding New York State residency?  Check-out the information at Student Accounts: