Read the Restarting Binghamton Plan for more information about the spring 2021 semester.
*NEW* Student Records Office Servicing update:
The following service options are offered in lieu of in-person contact:
- Phone: 607-777-6088 or Zoom link:
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm*
- *On Thursday, January 14th, Zoom will be unavailable from 11:10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- *On Friday, January 15th, Zoom will be unavailable from 2:10 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- email: email@example.com
Registration Help via Zoom:
- Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 3:00pm
*NEW* Documents may be uploaded securely by visiting my.binghamton.edu and clicking on Financial Aid and Student Records Document Submission (helpful links section on the left). Select "Student Records Documents" to identify the type of document you are submitting. Scanned or attached documents will no longer be accepted via email.
Documents may also be placed in the drop box located outside our office on the desk in the Admissions Center Lobby. The drop box is available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How can we help you?
Student Records (Registrar) supports the academic needs of the university community (students, faculty, staff, and alumni) in a variety of different areas. Here are a few quick links for some common transactions:UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC CALENDAR UNIVERSITY BULLETIN CONTACT US