B-There Account Request Form

Each University-recognized student group is permitted one account to place reservations on behalf of the group. Once the form is processed, your student account will be upgraded to submit requests for space across campus.

Digital Signage Request Form

At this time, recognized student groups, faculty and staff departments are all permitted to submit digital signage requests. The Union has 8 digital displays where images will be displayed for 10-15 seconds at a time, on a loop, during the Union operating hours.

Movie Rights Submission Form

Any group or organization that requests to show a movie on campus must fill out the Movie Rights Submission Form. Movie rights must be obtained at least five business days prior to event.

John Arthur Café Request for Reservation

The John Arthur Café may be reserved Monday through Thursday between 5 and 10 p.m.

Reservations should be requested at least seven business days in advance. Reservations are contingent on staff availability on the requested date and time. A $15 per hour fee is required including a 15-minute window for preparation and closing on each side of your reservation time. Items for sale are limited to what we have left in our cooler and baked goods case at the end of the day. Brewed coffee is not available. You may contact Sodexo Catering if other refreshments are desired.

University-recognized groups may be billed. Others will need to submit a $15 deposit, which will be applied to the total fee owed at least seven days in advance. Balance of fees must be paid three business days in advance of scheduled date of reservation or the event may be cancelled.

Cancellations must be made at least three business days in advance of scheduled date, or a $15 fee will be charged. Any cancellation made with less than a 24-hour notice will be assessed a $25 fee.

Cash or Check accepted. Checks payable to: Foundation Account 50521


All food brought to on-campus facilities must be provided by Binghamton University Dining Services (BUDS). If you would like to bring food that BUDS cannot provide, organizations will need to submit a Off Campus Vendor Request form. Submit the completed form and necessary accompanying information to the Binghamton University Dining Services Catering Office at least ten business days prior to event to allow for adequate review and processing. Requests will be responded to within two business days of receipt of application. This signed form must be turned into the University Union at least one week prior to your event.

Student organizations need an approval form for all food that is not provided by Binghamton University Dining Services. Potluck meals are not permitted on campus for health and safety concerns. For more information about the details of the policy, visit the Catering Policy website.