How much will this program cost me?* Tuition and fees: $16,163
Books and supplies: $800
On-campus room and board: not offered
What other costs are there for this program? Further program cost information.
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program? Financing for
this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private)
and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates
is shown below:
Federal loans: $0 private education loans: $0 institutional financing plan: $0
The school has elected to provide the following additional information: 42 percent of program graduates used loans to help finance their costs for this program.
How long will it take to complete a TLEL teacher preparation or educational leadership
The programs are designed to take two years or less to complete.
What are the chances of getting a job when I graduate? NA
The job placement rate for students who completed our programs is NA. *
This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Job outlook and employment resources
The demand for teachers in New York state varies by geographical location, grade and subject. Students can make the most of their education if they are aware of which kinds of teachers are needed in which New York state communities and other states. The NYSED Office of Higher Education provides the most current information on teacher supply and demand throughout the state.
These links can aid in the search for a teaching position in New York state or elsewhere in the country.
- Binghamton University's Fleishman Center for Career and Professional Development
- Link to Local Broome-Tioga Component School Districts
- New York State Education Department List of Job Banks
- Information About Teacher Certification in Other States
- SchoolSpring.com – The Employment Resource for Educators
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Get Selected - An online matching platform uniquely focused on connecting teachers with K-12 NYC schools based on their preferences (e.g., student population, school culture, location, etc.). It's 100 percent free to students, teachers and higher-ed institutions. Over 200 public schools just in NYC use this platform to match with and hire teachers.