Make a Difference.
Our alumni volunteers play an invaluable role in helping to prepare our students for life after Watson.
Please consider participating in Watson specific activities or as an Alumni Association Volunteer.
Assist with Student Professional Development
- Participate in on-campus or virtual workshops on résumés, interviews, elevator pitches, etc.
- Guest lecture in a class and share insights on jobs in your industry
- Mentor a student or host a job-shadow day to help students discover the possibilities
- Hold office hours or group sessions and share with our students your insights on future trends in the workplace and keys to professional success
Recruit on Campus and Attend Career Exploration Programs
- Attend bi-annual Job and Internship Fair in September/February
- Hold an on-campus or virtual company information session
- Host a student industry visit/facility tour at your location
- Post full-time and internship opportunities in our University recruiting portal, hireBING
Engage in Networking Opportunities
- Participate in networking events including Engineers Week, Career Week, and Regional Alumni/Industry events
- Return for Homecoming and participate in Global Day of Service
- Engage with our Watson student organizations and Honor Society groups
- Judge a Watson design competition or hackathon
Alumni Association Volunteer Opportunities