Continuing Education Courses
in Sustainable Engineering
Sustainable engineering includes design and development that meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
As engineers, we must be environmentally conscious when designing and developing products, processes and services that minimize our carbon footprint. Rapidly evolving technology presents new opportunities and challenges to environmentally conscious engineers and professionals, requiring us to keep our skills current and relevant to ensure our continued success.
- Sustainable Engineering Design, March 18, 2020 (Cancelled. This one-day on campus workshop will be rescheduled to a later time)
- Sustainability Online - open for enrollment
- Smart Cities. Online - open for enrollment
- Universe of Energy Online - open for enrollment
- Innovation and Society Online - coming soon