Continuing Education Courses
in Sustainable Engineering
Sustainable engineering includes design and development that meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
As engineers, we must be environmentally conscious when designing and developing products, processes and services that minimize our carbon footprint. Rapidly evolving technology presents new opportunities and challenges to environmentally conscious engineers and professionals, requiring us to keep our skills current and relevant to ensure our continued success.
- Sustainable Engineering Design: In person, one day workshop. Date to be decided.
- Introduction to Sustainable Engineering: Online, self-paced.
- Smart Cities: Online, self-paced.
- Universe of Energy: Online, self-paced.
- Innovation and Society: Online, self-paced.
- Hydrogen: The Fuel of Choice for the Future: Online, self-paced.