We appreciate your patience throughout this process and, as always, sincerely thank you for your patronage. The Recreation Center at the East Gym opens this semester with reduced capacity and hours of operation.
As we adjust to the ongoing challenges of this new academic year, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily limit membership to students, faculty and staff with current BingU ID cards (not community cards) for the Fall 2020 semester. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to welcome you back in the future.
Students, faculty and staff can purchase month memberships online.
All currently enrolled Binghamton University students pay a recreation fee and have access to the Rec Center for open recreation activities like swimming, basketball, volleyball, tennis and disc golf. A fitness membership is required for access to the FitSpace fitness center and group fitness classes.
Note: Students must be enrolled in summer or fall classes to have access to the Rec Center during summer sessions.
- Month: $30
- Binghamton college student day pass: $8
Campus Recreation has temporarily suspended the sale of all annual memberships, including annual, academic annual and repetitive (12-month contract) due to the uncertain circumstances surrounding the coronavirus.
All activities in the Rec Center at the East Gym require advanced registration, either online or through Campus Recreation's app (coming soon!). Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you're no longer able to come at your scheduled time, please cancel your reservation online so that others may attend.
Making a reservation online
- Go to recreation.binghamton.edu
- Click the Log In link (top/right) then the Students, Faculty and Staff button
- Click the Programs icon, then navigate to the program or activity that interests you
- Select the time you would like to attend by clicking Register, then proceed through the shopping cart checkout. NO fees/costs are being charged.
- Once complete, you will be redirected to a confirmation page and an email will be sent to your address on file
Rec Center Front Desk