The Decker Division of Advising and Academic Excellence supports prospective and enrolled undergraduate and graduate students as they explore and pursue program options.
Our professional advising staff is available to guide students from pre-admission through graduation. In addition to professional staff, Decker peer advisors have extensive training and are regularly available to answer students' questions quickly and efficiently. Collaboratively, we help students understand admission requirements, orient to their program of study, establish a relationship with their assigned faculty advisor and progress to graduation in a timely fashion.
The well-being of our students is our top priority, and we strive to provide a safe and comfortable environment.
Decker College uses B-Successful to coordinate and facilitate student success efforts between faculty, academic advising, tutoring and other campus offices. Decker students can expect to receive academic kudos and alerts throughout the semester, encouraging them to keep track of their course progress. Students may use the “Raise Your Hand” function in B-Successful to request assistance from available campus resources. To access B-Successful, log into my.Binghamton.edu and click the B-Successful link.
Connect with Advising Staff
We encourage prospective undergraduate nursing students to request a transcript evaluation before requesting an appointment, so we can better advise you.
Students may connect with advising staff in a variety of ways:
- Attend our virtual or in-person walk-in advising hours (see our events calendar for schedule) or schedule an appointment (current Binghamton students see B-Successful
for availability; prospective Binghamton students please contact us)
- The Division of Advising and Academic Excellence is located on the first floor of the Health Sciences Building, Room 130
- Email email@example.com
- Call 607–777–4954
- Watch a virtual information session:
- Chat with us using the live chat box "Ask Us" on this page
- Mail us: Division of Advising and Academic Excellence, Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Binghamton University, P.O. Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Staff can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 607-777- 4954.