Transfer Credits

Along with the classes you take at Binghamton, you can transfer acceptable credits from studies at another university or through certain exams (AP, IB, CLEP, etc.).

Review Harpur College's transfer policies, equivalencies and procedures:

Transfer Policies

Procedures for taking courses elsewhere

Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Equivalencies

A-Level Exam Equivalencies

International Baccaluareate (IB) Exam Equivalencies

College-Level Exam Program (CLEP) Exam Equivalencies

Articulation AgreementsCourse-To-Course Equivalency Tables