The Scholarly Communications Office works with the Binghamton University community throughout the life cycle of research and publishing processes via:
- Copyright & Publishing Advice for classroom, research, and publishing applications.
- Advocacy. Provide campus-wide advocacy for open access to scholarship, including depositing manuscripts in the ORB (Open Repository @ Binghamton).
- Education & Outreach. Educate the campus community on the changing landscape of scholarly communications, including new publishing models and our campus open access policy.
- Data Management. Research data management support, including creating data management plans, identifying appropriate data repositories, and depositing data in the ORB (Open Repository @ Binghamton).
- Policy Watch. Monitor local and national policies related to copyright, open access and scholarly publishing to best inform the University community, engaging with its scholars.
We offer a variety of services in the above areas. For more information contact email@example.com