Our Scholarly Communciations services are an extension of the Digital Scholarship team at Binghamton.
ScholComm is similar to, and in some ways just like, digital scholarship with more of a focus on:
- Publishing research content
- Digital publishing tools
- Sharing your research and creating your research profile
- Discovering your research impact and bibliometrics
- Open access, open education / OERs, and open tools
- Copyright / Creative Commons licensing
We are using the 2023/2024 academic year to learn more about how we can redefine our services to best meet the needs of our campus community.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are interested in any of the above services, schedule a consultation with our Digital Scholarship team.