An injured employee or student must report any accident where medical attention and/or first aid is required, or whenever any apparent bodily injury was received by the injured.
All employees must complete a form CS-13 Employee Report of Accident or Injury, within 3 days after the date of the incident. Retain a copy for your files. Forward the original to your supervisor who will complete their portion. Supervisors are to forward the original to Human Resources, with a copy going to the Office of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS).
For more information check out the Human Resources Website
- Department Emergency Action Plan
- Emergency Information Sheet
- You can access the Info Sheet from the EHS Lab Dashboard
- Click "Manage my Labs" and navigate to the "Emergency Info Sheet" tab.
- Click submit to save your changes and input your B# to print
- email firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't have all of your rooms listed
- Hazardous Waste Management Guide
- Darkroom Hazardous Waste Management Guide
- Fluorescent Bulb Management
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Chemical Inventory Form
- Lab Equipment Decommissioning Form
- Lab Closeout Checklist
- Spill Report
Laboratory Audit Program
- LabCliq Basics and Certifying a Corrective Action
- Lab Audit Procedures
- Laboratory Compliance Enforcement