Advising forms for the undergraduate Psychology Major
- Psychology Declaration of Major Form
- PSYC 397 Independent Study registration form (RA position)
- PSYC 391 Teaching Assistant registration form (TA position)
- PSYC 395 Clinic Internship registration form
- Course Evaluation for Psychology major For completed, in progress, or anticipated courses.
- Harpur College Major/Minor Advising
- Degree Works Update Request (for Psychology Major Section ONLY)
- Honors Thesis Proposal Submission / Honors Thesis Application
- Completed Honors Thesis for Departmental Archive
- Petition for CDCI internship credit to be applied toward 8 cr required to replace
one Psychology Seminar
- Internship Note: Students who wish to participate in an internship and who have previously been convicted of a felony are advised that they will be asked about their prior criminal history. This may impede your ability to participate in certain internships. Students who have concerns about such matters, or are looking for additional information, are advised to contact the dean's office of their intended academic program.
For any other requests regarding the undergraduate Psychology major, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment with an advisor through B-Successful . When you make your appointment, we'll email you a link for a Zoom meeting at the scheduled time. For questions related to Harpur College requirements (including the Gen Ed and Writing sections of your Degree Works), please check the Harpur Academic Advising forms page or meet with a Harpur Academic Advisor.