The Research Foundation for SUNY uses an online effort reporting tool—Effort Certification and Reporting Technology (eCRT)—eliminating the need for signing paper copies of your effort statement.
The benefits of this tool include:
- No paper forms to sign and route
- Just a few clicks to complete your effort certification
- View even more information about your effort and sponsored awards:
- Detailed payroll transactions
- The dollar amounts behind the effort percentages
- Staff charging effort to your awards
- The amount of effort you committed to each award
- Access your information anytime and anywhere you have Internet access—mobile devices too!
Please review the training materials below to learn more about eCRT:
Effort Reporting Guidance Documents
- Overview of Effort Reporting Process
- Introduction to the Effort Reporting Electronic Tool
- How To Certify My Effort Statement
- How To Certify the Effort of My Staff
- How to Certify the Effort of Multiple Staff
Effort Reporting Training Videos
- Introduction to the Effort Reporting Electronic Tool (approximately 12 minutes)
- Certify My Effort Simulation (approximately 4 minutes)
- Certify My Effort and the Effort of My Staff Simulation (approximately 6 minutes)
How-To Access eCRT
You will receive an email from eCRT indicating that you have an effort statement requiring
Click the link at the bottom of the email: eCRT Login Page
Use your Binghamton University PODS username and password to sign into eCRT
Forgot Password or User ID?
Go to the following page for assistance: Manage Account Profile
Please send an email to: email@example.com OR call 607-777-6752 and one of our eCRT team members will be happy to assist you.
Also refer to the FAQ for quick reference.