Dear Watson College Alumni:
There are several ways for you to engage with the Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Science.
Whether you are interested in continuing your professional education, making a financial investment to help us secure critical resources for current and future students, finding top Watson talent for possible internships or careers or providing advice to students by coming back to campus or joining us remotely, we would love to help you accomplish your goals!
Explore the opportunities available here and if something strikes your interest please don't hesitate to reach out to the Watson College Career and Alumni Connections Office.
Krishnaswami "Hari" Srihari
Watson College Dean and Distinguished Professor
Specifically, how can you get involved with us?
- Enhance Watson students’ professional development: Serve on a career panel, guest lecture in a class, conduct mock interviews, host a
tech talk and more.
- Recruit Watson students: Hire engineering/computer science students for open full-time, internship, or co-op opportunities. Learn about our recruiting services here.
- Reconnect with a student organization or affinity group: Were you involved in a Watson student club or society? Connect with current student members to assist in their professional development.
- Conduct a webinar or presentation: Promote your organization or business, or advertise job or internship opportunities. You may even guest lecture in a class!
- Become a virtual mentor: Join Mentor Match to serve as a resource for students who are proactively looking for alumni mentors in their industry.
- Host a Tech Talk: Teach the Watson community about an innovative project that you’re working on or an interesting company that you’re working for.
- Advance skills through professional development: Continuously develop your skills by taking a course for a discounted alumni rate!
- Utilize Watson Career and Alumni Connections: WCAC is always at your service, even after you graduate. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment via phone, email or Zoom.
- Share a testimonial: Feeling nostalgic about your Watson experience? Tell us about your experience!
If you’d like to get involved with any of these opportunities or want to learn more, then fill out this brief interest form and we’ll be in touch with you in less than 48 hours to find the best fit for you!
Giving and Support
Thousands of alumni, parents and friends support Binghamton University each year. These gifts, of all sizes, provide the funding necessary to keep Binghamton at the forefront of educational excellence.
Watson College offers world-class engineering professional development programs that can be delivered via the Internet or in the classroom.
Partner with the Watson Career and Alumni Connections office to increase your company’s visibility and build a pipeline of talented students with the technical expertise, leadership experience and professional skills to make an immediate impact.
Meet the staff of the Watson Career and Alumni Connections office and get in touch with questions.