When and how do I receive my diploma?
- Diplomas are not distributed at commencement.
- Diplomas are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service six to eight weeks after the end of the semester, to the address provided on the Application for Degree.
What’s on my diploma?
- Your name will appear as you entered it on your Application for Degree.
- If you earned Latin honors, the designation will be included on your diploma.
- Only students in the College of Community and Public Affairs and the Thomas J. Watson College of Engineering and Applied Science will have their majors printed on their diplomas.
- Harpur College students completing more than one major will only receive one (1) diploma. All majors and minors will appear on the official transcript.
What do I receive on stage at my ceremony?
Each graduate receives a diploma cover as they cross the stage at Commencement.
If you do not attend your Commencement ceremony, you may still obtain a diploma cover by visiting the Commencement Office after Commencement located in Couper Administration - 612. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you plan to visit.