When and how do I receive my diploma?
- Diplomas are not distributed at commencement.
- Diplomas are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service six to eight weeks after the end of
the semester, to the address provided on the Application for Degree.
What’s on my diploma?
- Your name will appear as you entered it on your Application for Degree.
- If you earned Latin honors, the designation will be included on your diploma.
- Only students in the College of Community and Public Affairs and the Thomas J. Watson
School of Engineering and Applied Science will have their majors printed on their
- Harpur College students completing more than one major will only receive one (1) diploma.
All majors and minors will appear on the official transcript.
For complete diploma information, visit the Registrar website.