Grad Fest: Commencement One-Stop Shop
March 13, 2024: 11am - 2pm and 4pm - 6pm
Grad Fest is the one day only, one-stop shop to get everything you need for Commencement.
At Grad Fest you can purchase your cap and gown, graduation announcements and class ring. You will also be able to obtain ceremony and ticket information, notify campus of family members needing accommodations, take a picture with Baxter and so much more!
This is a great opportunity for you to join in the fun and have all of your questions answered and purchases and arrangements made. Free refreshments will be provided. Don’t miss this chance to be ready for the big day!
The following are some of the resources available for questions and information at Grad Fest 2024:
Be sure to check back as additional vendors will be added until the event!
- Commencement Office
- Events Center Ticket Office
- Student Records
- Herff Jones
- University Bookstore
- Transportation and Parking Services
- Services for Students with Disabilities Office
- GradImages - have your photo taken in your cap & gown (we'll provide!)
- Campus Activities - Senior Week!
- Office of Alumni Engagement
- Fleishman Career Center
- Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Office of Graduate Recruitment and Admissions
- College of Community and Public Affairs
- Decker College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Harpur Edge
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Management Graduate Programs
- Watson Career & Alumni Connections Office & Watson Advising Office
- SAASE (Student Affairs Assessment and Solutions for Engagement)
- B-First Network
- Q Center - Lavendar Celebration
- Advancement/Student Philanthropy Council
- Employee Assistance Program
- Center for Civic Engagement
- Information Technology Services - find out about your account access post-graduation!
- Visions Federal Credit Union